Sirovision is a geology / geotechnical mapping and analysis system that generates accurate, scaled 3D images of rock faces from stereo photographs taken in open pit and underground environments.
Quickly map structure with instant geotechnical results
Auto detect and analyse unstable features such as wedges and blocks
Reduce costs and excavation failure risk
Improve safety and productivity
Who uses Sirovision?
• Geotechnical Engineers
• Mining Engineers
Sirovision 6 Webinar – What’s New?
Presented by John Godfrey
- NEW Thiess Case Study – Highwall batter angle optimization using Sirovision
- Sirovision V5.2 with new GPS Geotagger & RTK Rover and Base survey now available
- The new 16 megapixel digital SLR Stereo Camera now available for underground 3D photography
- Click here to watch the ‘Sirovision Core Functionality’ webinar
- Check out the Sirovision Featured Article on 3D Visualization World